Valentina works in the litigation and arbitration department of the Firm, providing legal advice on commercial, civil and family litigation, with a main area of practice focused in companies’ insolvency proceedings.
- Doctor in Law, University of the Republic (2016).
- Notary Public, University of Montevideo (2018).
- Assistant professor in Private Law IV y V, University of the Republic (2018 to date).
- Assistant professor in Corporate Law, University of Montevideo (2019).
- Assistant professor in Administrative Law, University of Montevideo (2018).
- Temporary Moratorium: Who is the competent judge to understand in lawsuits promoted against the debtor after being declared insolvent? Insolvency and Corporate Reorganization Law. Commercial Law Institute (2018).
Spanish and English