Agustina Perez Comenale
Agustina co-leads the notary and real estate services of the Firm. She graduated from the University of Montevideo as Doctor in Law and Notary Public.
She specializes in the counselling, instrumentation and drafting of civil and commercial contracts, as well as in the purchase, sale, leasing, usufruct and legal affairs related to real property in general, trusts, security interests, commercial establishments, vehicles, inheritance, corporate notary counselling and in real estate investment projects.
- Notary Public- University of Montevideo (2012).
- Doctor in Law – University of Montevideo (2011).
- Master in Law (LLM) - University of Montevideo (2013-2016).
- Notary Update Postgraduate - University of Montevideo (2014).
- Litigation process assistant professor - University of Montevideo (2012).
- Member of the Committee on Commercial Law of the Uruguayan Notary Publics’ Association.
- Member of the Arbitration team in the University of Montevideo for the \"International Commercial Arbitration Willem C. Vis Moot Court Competition in Vienna\" (2012).
Spanish, French, English and Portuguese.
- “Property management in concubinage”
- “Legal aspects on properties destined to wind energy projects”
- Uruguayan Notary Publics’ Association