The Firm provides on-going advice and counseling for companies in the areas of individual and collective labor relations, such as:
- collective bargaining
- labor agreements
- programs for the reorganization of the work time(distribution of the working day, intermediate rest, weekly rest day and overtime work)
- different alternatives to the form of remuneration
- design of a disciplinary policy
- comprehensive labor auditing of the company
- labor documentation and liquidation of labor ítems
- advice on Wage Councils matters.
OLIVERA Abogados is also experienced in the prevention and resolution of conflicts, counseling in administrative proceedings before the Ministry of Labor, representation and counseling in labor trials, advice on social security matters (such as health insurance, unemployment, labor accidents and professional sickness insurance, maternity subsidy, retirement and pensions, welfare funds, complementary funds, taxable event and international agreements of social security), and professional counseling in administrative proceedings before Social Security Offices and the Administrative Court.